This 7 Gallon Stainless Steel Pasteurizer will process 7 gallons/28 liters of milk up to a temperature of 161°F/72°C in about 1 ¼ hours.
Perfect multi-purpose household product for pasteurization of milk, fruits, fruit juice etc. But, also can be used for processing cheese and yogurt! The water temperature can be heated up to 100 degree C (212 degree F), resulting in the inner bucket medium can be heated up to a max of 90 degree C (194 degrees F) The readout though is in Celsius, therefore you will need to convert to the Fahrenheit temperature.
On sale now and Free shipping to the lower 48 states!
This pasteurizer will gradually heat the milk to the desired temperature. It will then cycle on and off to keep it at the desired temperature once it is reached. You will need to have your own timer set for the amount of time needed for pasteurization, as this particular unit does not have any type of timer or audible signal to tell you when the milk has been held at the desired temperature for a particular recommended amount of time.
Inlet and outlet hoses fill a water bath which is sealed against any contact with the milk and which provides a constant and gentle heating function. You must though, keep the water level full at all times to prevent overheating of heating element.
Fixing hooks for the inner kettle support the constant heating process.
A water bath with cold water stops the heating process.
The Eco Midi Pasteurizer has additional insulation for energy saving construction.
Instructions included. 120VAC, 1.5 kW heater.
- 7 Gallon Stainless Steel Pasteurizer will process 7 gallons of milk up to a temperature of 161°F in about 1 ¼ hours
- Inlets and outlet hoses fill a water bath which is sealed against any contact with the milk and provides gentle heating.
- A water bath with cold water stops the heating process.
- Double-walled mini and midi multi-purpose kettle for pasteurization, cheese and yogurt production.
- The production time for pasteurization, cheese or yogurt production can be programmed individually as required.
- Inner stainless steel bucket with lid can be lifted in and out through the top of the unit.
- See the pdf manual below