A quick, practical solution for extending your growing season for tomatoes, cucumbers, melons, strawberries, salad greens and more. Folds for easy storage. Measures 65.5" high x 29.5" deep x 73" long when set up.
The Culti Cave is a quick, practical solution for extending your growing season for tomatoes, cucumbers, melons, strawberries, salad greens and more!
The Culti Cave allows you to start growing earlier in the spring, and continue growing later into the fall. By extending your growing season, you can produce more food each year and grow heat-loving plants that would otherwise be unable to survive in your climate.
Many greenhouses are difficult to assemble, space-consuming, and semi-permanent. If you need an easier solution for extending your growing season, the Culti Cave is perfect. It is roomy enough to fit 5.5 ft. tall plants and the door zips open and closed so that you can control the interior environment. Quick and easy to assemble, it folds up for compact storage and includes a tie-down cord, ground anchors and optional wall-mount hardware. The Culti Cave has a door at the rear that can be unzipped, allowing you to connect a second, third or even fourth Culti Cave for expanded growing space. You can make this modular solution as large or small as you want.
The Culti Cave’s small footprint means it is ideal for a wide variety of spaces. You can locate it in a back, front, or side yard, even on a patio or deck. It is most effective when located in partial to full sun so that it can transfer the sun’s heat to your plants.
Culti Cave Advantages:
- The Culti Cave is made from tough UV plastic so it holds up, even in harsh sunlight.
- The Culti Cave’s size is ideal for larger plants, flowers, tomatoes, cucumbers, melons, strawberries, squashes, etc.
- It has a sewn-in groundsheet to stop slugs, insects and other garden pests from getting in.
- The design allows for a humid growing atmosphere for extensive warm-weather gardening.
- The Culti Cave’s mesh panel in the groundsheet allows drainage of spillage when watering.
- Quick and easy to install - either wall-mounted or freestanding.
- Zipped door panels on both sides for quick and easy access and ventilation.
- Modular - two or more units may be zipped together to extend the size.
- An easily maintained, durable wipe clean surface.
- Folds up for easy storage in the off-season.
Packed away, the Culti Cave is a mere 21” x 8” x 4” and an amazing 6.5’ x 5.5’ x 2.5’ when erected