New to making cheese? Or just don't have the tools you need? We have put a kit together for you that has the tools you need to make cheese of any kind. And by purchasing this kit you are saving money over buying the tools individually.
Save almost 20 % off retail price! Save even more with Free Shipping to the lower 48 states!
We always suggest stainless steel tools when possible because they are strong, will last long time, and won't tarnish or drop off other metals/coatings like other metals can do. And these are the tools we use here at Homesteaders Supply to make all kinds of cheese and know that these are the best for most situations. Like the 5 qt Colander is the perfect size... will sit on top of a large bowl. Cover the colander with cheese cloth, place on top of the bowl, place your curds onto the cloth, and allow to drain. Works well for large or small curds... for making soft or harder cheeses.
Included in this kit:
- Stainless Steel 5 quart Colander - for draining whey from the curd
- Stainless Steel Wisk - for lifting and breaking up the curd
- Stainless Steel Long Spoon - for stiring in a large pot
- Stainless Steel Long Stem Thermometer with Large 2" dial - also has a clip to attach to side of your pot.
- Stainless Steel 4 Piece Mini-Measuring Spoon Set - many cultures are measured in very small amounts
- Stainless Steel 5" Wide Skimmer - to remove curds from the pot
- One 100% Natural Cotton Kitchen Towel
- Two square yards 90 count 100% cotton Cheese Cloth